Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Diaper Wipes


The things he thinks of...
Last night Ben had Bible study, which meant it was just me and the boys. After another snow-day...it had been a looong day. I'll admit it, I put the oldest 2 to bed around 7:30...they could use a little extra sleep, right? Jakob, however, wasn't tired, so I let him do his thing so I could watch The Biggest Loser. Apparently, the chair needed to be cleaned with diaper wipes. Diaper wipes, at our house, offer countless hours of entertainment. I don't know why. I do know, that our wipe container only has a nice neat pile of wipes in there for about 5 minutes after I re-load it, after that its a huge tangled wad because I shove em back in the container after he's done playing! Whatever works, Jake :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey, it's cheap entertainment. And now you chair is sparkling clean. Besides, he's cute.

    Biggest Loser was awesome. I was SO impressed with Brittney sprinting at 14.0 for 15 seconds. I wanted to try it this morning but my gym's treadmills only go up to 11.0 so I just did that. I thought I was going to fly off the back of the treadmill and die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come live with you guys? It seems so fun! Diaper wipes, breaking fans, haha! I'm hear at work reviewing conversion rates for our e-commerce program...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops that should say "here" at work...not "hear"...that's my DMACC education!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is my second attempt to comment,
    CUTE!
    And BL was good last night! I think the challenge was planned! They wanted blue to win and made sure the picked Vegas!
    Go black.
    I never liked Mark, but last night at least made him leave on a good note.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! I do the same thing, except now I find myself putting them up high so I don't have to deal with it, then I can't find them when I open a messy diaper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT picture!! and now your furniture is clean!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages