Monday, February 25, 2008

Patent Leather



I love patent leather shoes. Obviously. It wasn't until today that I realized how much I love them. I started out with a plan to blog about my favorite things (which I will do eventually.) As I was gathering things, my red patent flats were a MUST, so I grabbed them. Then I reached for another pair....and then it hit me. How many are there?!? Yep, there's 7. Which probably seems like a lot :) But, considering all the patent leather shoes that I admire often in catalogs, stores, and online, I'm reasoning that 7 is not so bad :) Also, I'm pretty sure that not one of them is actually genuine patent leather. They're more like "shiny pleather", but I love them nonetheless! If only I had some patent leather snow boots...maybe the snow wouldn't seem so bad! On a final note, I am committing to not further feed this
obsession :) If you see my feet in patents other than the ones pictured above, you have my permission to take drastic action....my husband thanks you :)

7 comments:

  1. Just great! Now I feel the need to copy you and find some shiny pleather flats!
    Where can I find them?!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous.

    The GAP ones in the back are my faves. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are AWESOME!!
    I too have a shoe fetish.. just not with the "patent leather"... more along the lines of... flip-flops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I have always wanted a red pair and you have 3!!! I am jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh but look at all of the cuteness! Who can blame you for not being able to resist it? Except maybe your husband. ;)
    The girls of the universe are all on your side. I especially approve of the Mary Jane styles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christian Louboutin ‘Lady Peep’ patent leather court shoes

    Christian Louboutin Very Prive Platform Nude Patent Leather Pump

    Christian Louboutin Relika Nude Mary Jane Pumps "Very Prive" is the perfect place to start your Louboutin collection. The nude patent version is a classic piece that can be worn for any occasion, especially when you are looking to catch the eyes of others in the room.

    Christian Louboutin Banana nude platform pumps Banana nude platform pumps will refresh your wardrobe as it brings a fresh classic look you can use everyday or for those special events. This shoe is sure to become a favorite go to.

    christian louboutin authentic shoes sale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages