Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Randomness



Here is my randomness for Tuesday...in bullet-list form.
  • A friend of mine sent me an email with this website www.FamilyWatchDog.us it shows registered sex offenders with detailed info, check it out...my poor children will probably never be allowed to go to anybodies house unless I first do a background check!
  • Conferences are tonight...why do I still feel nervous, like I did when the conferences were for me!?!
  • This morning I came across this verse, "I don't want your sacrifices - I want your love; I don't want your offerings - I want you to know me." Hosea 6:6. *sigh* It made me cry immediately...need to ponder that one today.
  • Bought Jake a Dora seat that sits on the toilet...he sat on it this morning! I do not enjoy potty training...mostly because I am bad at training myself...not very good at the whole consistency thing.
  • I ate peanuts and a pot of coffee for breakfast :)
  • Should be able to think of something more interesting...maybe I need another pot of coffee...
  • I wish all my blog world friends could come over and hang out...enjoy some coffee and donuts...lots and lots of donuts...while I'm wishing, I wish donuts were fat free, carb free and calorie free!

7 comments:

  1. I'm not one of your blogging friends, but can I come over and drink coffee and eat donuts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I could come over for donuts...

    someday.

    Until then, I'll enjoy reading your blog, smiling as I read, and anticipating your next post.

    **Thank you to Beth for "hooking us up!" ** :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll second Lindsay's comment! Thanks Beth! And I'll come if you can make doughnuts that are fat-, carb- and calorie-free! :-)

    Now I'm going to look up Hosea 6:6! (I SO love the prophets! There is no better place in God's Word to gain an understanding of who God is!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just jumping up and down in my seat (well, not really,but I'm that excited) because you and T both posted scripture that super-relates to what I'm learning in Isaiah! As a matter of fact we even looked in Hosea today! I have it written down somewhere in my notes (thank goodness for notes otherwise I'd never ever remember anything). It was the same thing in Isaiah, "Bring your worthless offerings no longer, Incense is an abomination to Me...I cannot endure iniquity and the solemn assembly." He's telling me to quit going through the motions and really know Him.

    Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be right over because donuts ARE fat free, carb free and calorie free when you eat them with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sarah, I am thankful most of the time for your new interest in blogging:) No, really, I think it's good for our communication. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pot of coffee and donuts sounds soo good right now! I'm cheating and reading blogs while my 2-year old watches Scooby-Doo! And potty training this time is much more difficult! I am soo not consistent! As I notice 2 hours later that I haven't asked if he needs to go...Or I forget that I haven't put a diaper on him yet....BIG MISTAKE!! This too shall pass...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages