Monday, March 31, 2008

What On Earth?!?

Generally, I know what I'm going to blog about, before I even sit down. Granted, sometimes it ends up going in an entirely different direction...but still. Today though....nothing. Guess what nothing means! Randomness...in bullet form.

  • I learned how to scan pictures!!! Quite amazing, I know. I scanned the first pre-digital picture I could find...which happened to be from my senior prom. Crack. Me. UP! I was not much into the whole prom thing. This pic is our 4th prom together...I actually wore the same dress my Junior year, and then glued fake rhinestones on the back for my senior year....it was 1996, what can I say. If I could do prom now....I would have much more fun...I'd glam it up this time around :)
  • Now that I can run my scanner, there will definitely be future posts of some very unflattering pics of me while I was pregnant. I feel it's my duty to let my preggo friends know what "huge" really looks like :)
  • I figured out why my site meter timing was wrong. Apparently, it was my fault...imagine that. I've never been very good at military time, thus the problem.
  • I started the book Breaking Free by Beth Moore. I walked into the book store intending to get a different book, and walked out with this one. It's amazing. I may be the only person alive that has not read a single Beth Moore book. So now I am reading Breaking Free and doing the Seeking Him study...are you detecting a theme? God's planning something big, I can just feel it.
  • Back to bullet point #2 - wouldn't it be fun to start one of those MEME thingys and have everyone post pics of when they were super hugely preggo!?! If only I knew what a MEME really was, and how to do it....HA!
  • Seriously, this has to be my most random post yet...it's Monday, what can I say?!?


10 comments:

  1. i can't believe you went to prom 4 times together!! that is awesome!!! you guys are so cute. i think you need to post all 4 proms!
    i think i'll skip the pregnancy shots!! i remember with the first at 20 weeks someone telling me i wasn't very big, and so i started eating huge bowls of ice cream every night and drinking whole milk by the gallons. i was gianormous!! but it's weird how you miss it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the memories! Love the pic. i understand what you mean about the memes. I myself have no clue of how to do them either. What does it evan mean? Anyway, don't you dare do one about posting pregnancy pics? It's only taken me almost 8 years to lose all that baby weight and the inevitable 10 pounds are still hanging on. i've been trying to get those off for 2 years thanks to my love of food. Darn it, if i just didn't like to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute!

    I am anxious to hear what God speaks to your heart with these two books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, 1996...those were the days! You guys were totally styling. Today I go in for my 20 week ultrasound. I'll post the results on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute you are Sarah!! Looking forwawrd to your prego pictures... :) I personally think pregnant bodies are amazing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I see some shiny patent shoes? Your two true loves met during your senior prom. The foreshadowing is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I SO did NOT need to read that you were a senior in high school in 1996!

    Heading for the rocking chair now. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I might have worn that exact same dress to my senior prom... 1994. :) I'll have to find my picture ... or maybe not!

    You guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable picture! I will most certainly not be sharing any such photos of me pregnant. Haha, truly you would not recognize me, thanks to all that "water" I retained...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it is all to funny that you recycled , so to speak, your dress with rhinestones. But you guys looked great. I ran into your blog through my cousins friends friend. Cute blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages