Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Not So Humble...

What could make a great night of Ladies Bible Study even better?!? Logging on to my blog (afterwards, of course) and seeing that my new blog friend, Kelli, at Ponderings of a Pastors Wife, gave me an AWARD!!!! WOO HOO! (She is fantastic...go check her out.) It's my first...and probably my last....so I am going to treasure it and talk on and on about it to everyone I know...because after all, how often do I get to say..."I got an award!" HA! I may even post it on my sidebar...unless that's REALLY tacky? Or just a little tacky? (Because even if its a little tacky...I'm so gonna do it!) Anyways...Wanna see it? Ok...



Too kind! She gives me an award and then says nice stuff about me...she is now my best friend ;) That's pretty much all it takes. I am smitten with blogging. Keeping up with new and old friends is just so much fun...and encouraging, to boot!

Seriously...I can't shut up about it! I better go humble myself now...

I think I get to pass the award on too! But how do I decide!?!?

For now though, I gotta go shower so I can do my hair and post ya'll some pics of the new cut. I know, I know, you're on the edge of your seat for this one...did I mention I got an AWARD!?!?

13 comments:

  1. If I knew how to give an award like that, I would give you one too! I love you blog and will hopefully become a pastor's wife after my husband is retired from the Air Force. Thank you for making my morning coffee time so sweet. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for you! I say post it! You sure brighten my day! :-)

    And I can't WAIT to see your new 'do'!
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to welcome my sister. It really meant a lot! Congrats on your award. Such an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to check Kelli out. Congratulations! You are a treasure to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you need to put that thing on your sidebar and show it off! Can't wait to see the new hair!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post it in the sidebar girl. I hope it's not tacky. If so, just call me tacky!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooo....I wanna see the hair cut!
    I cut my shorter....I think I wanna cut even more off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on your award!

    Cant wait to see the new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I commented above and realized I commented on another login...blasted logins. I need to simplify!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yipee ki-ah!! an award and a haircut, what more could a girl want?? pictures, we are all waiting. did you do different, did you do curls?? we are waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, you are too funny! And very deserving of an award, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your award! And keep blogging, we love hearing from you! (Don't let Heth suck you into Facebook. Don't go there. Stay in Bloggyland.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah, put that award straight up on your sidebar, you earned it!

    Facebook....*chuckle*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages