Friday, May 2, 2008

I Can't Remember...

I am experiencing blog dejavu. Does this happen to you?!? I started blogging in February...which makes this my 95th post. Lately, as I start rambling on about something, I have this nagging suspicion that I've covered, whatever topic I'm rambling about, ALREADY! Weird.

I've also learned, (from my whole 95 posts) that giving your posts a non-obvious title, (because you are trying to convince yourself that you can be witty...if you just try hard enough) is really, a very, VERY dumb idea. Know why?!? Because when you go dumpster-diving back through your archives, in hopes of linking to whatever you've already written about, you'll have NO IDEA what you titled the post because you are not witty...but a moron. That is what I've learned about myself.

Which leads me to another thought....If I could go back, in real life, and do ONE thing differently, what would it be? Hmmm....this took about 1/2 a second for me to come up with an answer to blurt out. Yep...1/2 second. If I had to pick JUST ONE...it would be that I would never, and I mean NEVER have used a credit card...for anything. That's it, that's the one thing.

OK, your turn....what's your ONE choice or action that you'd do differently if you could?

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm with you on the credit card thing. And to add my own... I would have to say if I could do one thing differently I would never doubt myself, or better said, I would've had more self-confidence at an earlier age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONE! Just one! I'll have to think on it and get back to ya! =p Okay, I am playing catch up on your past post ( I should be cleaning and getting ready for tomorrow's ladies banquet at church) but this is way more fun! You have GOT to tell me, if you still have it, the color green that you are using in one of your rooms! That's the one I'm looking for! I have looked over so many paint swatches it's crazy! I don't wanna mess up like I did in the living room. I'm going to paint our school room green and add touches of pink here and there ~
    Anyway, I do the same thing with blog posts! I used to name them like Happy Monday or Happy Friday! How's that gonna help me when I need to link to something! Since then I have come up with better titles like yesterdays, Complete Randomness! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YES! Never used a credit card!! That would have completely reshaped the last 10 years of my life!! How I wish I would never have touched one of those stupid things. How can you play with fire and not know you're playing with fire? 'Cause sometimes fire comes in the form of plastic! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 95th post...you are almost to 100, are you going to do the 100 things about me post? I'm with you on the one thing...no credit card purchases!
    Happy Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That question came out of no where! I'll have to get back to you on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm...just one...I am with you on the credit card thing....gosh - I will have to think a little more! :)

    btw - thanks for visiting my page! I love your blog too!
    Always fun to find new people to stalk on the internet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make me laugh out loud! One thing I would have done differently is not dump Clorox straight on my sheets in hopes that they become a pearly white. Now I have holey sheets that are still dingy. Next time I'll DILUTE the Clorox. Geez...somethings moms forget to teach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, there are too many things I wish I could go back and do differently. But I think the biggest one would be that I would never have started online gaming. I'm so thankful those days are OVER.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would never give unsolicited advice.
    I've learned that people will ask and my Pastor's wife hat makes it even harder to not come across as a know it all. Blessings. Found you from the Married to the Ministry Blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a hilarious post....you totally described me with the "non-obvious title, trying to be witty" thing. Ha! Hahahaha!

    I am so with you on the credit card thing. We went through a program about 4 years ago, and paid off all of our debt,but it made me sad to see how much further ahead we could have been had we never gotten into debt in the first place. Glad you brought it up here!

    Love your blog, I'll be back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages