Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh Yeah...Again.

It happened....I didn't think it would...but it did...I got ANOTHER one! WOO HOO! Now, before ya'll stop reading because I sound (all) conceited...you should know...that I just blab on and on about it because...I'm not an "awards getter" type person (all the English/grammar people just stopped reading after that new word I made up...which I do a lot, by the way) the shock of it just compels me to keep talking about it...incessently...you should feel bad for my husband.

My lovely new friend, mama belle, gave it to me. We met in blog-land and are now "BFF's separated at birth" (there, I made up another one) I love keeping up on her life...go check her out and see for yourself.


Gotta pass the blog-love on. To one "real life"friend, Heth @ From Under the Laundry Pile. Her blog is my favorite. Before I started blogging, I sat down one night and read her entire archives...back to 2005...it's THAT good. Check it out (if you haven't already) at your own risk...I'm just sayin...it'll suck you right in and then hours of your life will be gone....GONE.


And to the newest blog that I ADORE! Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous...this girl is amazing...and so, SO FUNNY! Literally, I laugh out loud every time...sometimes I *snort* because it's so funny! Plus, she's doing a fabulous ministry to girls...go on...you'll enjoy yourself, I promise!

On another note...(see the randomness) I had someone (again) ask me what in the world I "blog" about. Do people ask you this? Every time someone asks that I have to force myself from laughing out loud. It's hard to give an answer to that...I'd rather they read and find out themselves *cough*. Truthfully, it's a hodge-podge of stuff. Because that is what my life is! That's who I am! I'm never ONE way, all the time. Sometimes God is teaching and showing me deep stuff...other days, it's just about enjoying life...and trying (desperately) to put into practice what I've learned.

I wish I could write inspiring stuff ALL the time...but seriously...I want this to be "real" and the real Life in the Parsonage is a whole huge mish-mash of stuff. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have... go on...keep singing the song...you know you want to ;)

There...that's what I blog about...awards and blogging....oh my.

16 comments:

  1. You crack me up ... way to keep it real! and I love your last couple paragraphs about why you blog/what you blog about ... so TRUE!

    Keep it up you award winnin' fool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too funny!!! love you, girl!
    you are meant to blog!!!! we NEED you to blog!
    it is a bright spot of each day for me!
    congrats on the award!
    you have gotta see Daniel's youth group movie from church sunday night!! way funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so touched that I may actually print out the award and wear it on my swimsuit when I go to the Y today.

    Seriously though, thank you. I'm so glad you like the bloggy... you've been in my Bloglines for awhile now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you. You are soon going to be as popular a Boo Mama...ohhh, maybe manufacturers will give you cool stuff to give away to your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh! 2 awards... congrats girl!
    Your blog is real - and I think that's what makes it so great - that you post about the real "life in the parsonage," not people's pre-conceived notions or ideas about what it's like.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww shucks Sarah, thanks! Funny about the archives. Man, that sounds so ancient..."the archives". 2005 is a long time ago. Gas probably only cost $2.00 a gallon back then!

    I love stopping by your blog, it is so refreshing and the hodge-podge approach is super fun. You never know if you are going to get to read about cute shoes or what God is doing in your life. I love it. You are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the "hodge-podge!"
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh great, now you got that song stuck in my head. I'm going to run errands and I'll be singing the Facts of Life the whole time :)

    Congrats on the award! You are so deserving! I'll check out the other blogs cause if you like 'em, I'm sure they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEEEEELP! I have an 80s song stuck in my head. If I find myself singing it out loud at the grocery store this evening, somebody's going to be in trouble!

    I absolutely adore your blog. Thanks for sharing your world. And congratulations again!
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Sarah! Wooohoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Congrats on another award!! But you deserve it! I, too, love reading your blog,English grammar errors and all!

    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratus, girl! ;)

    i don't think people who don't blog can quite understand why the rest of us do? do you?? :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. You deserve this. Glad our paths have crossed.

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just made up a word in my blog this morning too. Making up words is one of bloggings most fun freedoms.
    You do a great job! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a hoot you are...congrats on your well deserved second award! (Your adorable blog is a favorite of mine!) = )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages