Saturday, July 26, 2008

Not Gonna Do It....

I woke up this morning and told myself (and my husband) that I would not be doing a post today....taking the day off.

And here I sit...writing a post.

I have been cleaning (like a mad-woman) all day. My adorable little niece, Maddy, is coming tomorrow and staying till Thursday.
Here she is:

OK, back to the story. I've been crawling around on my floors trying to pick up all the legos/marbles/junk. If ya'll could start praying now, that she doesn't find something to choke on at my house, it would be much appreciated.


On another note: We had a super fun time yesterday...pics for you below. After fishing in the morning we headed into the nearest town to eat, and low and behold I found THE cutest little shop (where I purchased an adorable dress and shirt for cheap!) If I had the money/time I'd open up one identical to it! I took pictures, because I just knew I'd need to share it with you. I did not take pics in the inside...I didn't want the owner to think I was a total wacko...just a little wacko ;)




First: The cute clothes from the cute shop...









And the other fun stuff...



Happy Saturday!


oh...one more thing...I have lots of fall fashion wisdom now...I fill you in this week :)






15 comments:

  1. Praying you find each and every conceivable choke hazard! Thanks for sharing your pics...those clothes are adorable and I love the name of that cute shop! Looks like the fishing trip was a huge success! = ) Take care & have fun snugglin' with Baby Maddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clothes and the pictures of your family fun day! Are you going to bring Maddy to the pool this week? Do you need any gates while she is there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH a baby Girl!!! Have a really great time snuggling her!
    I am certain you will find all of the little trinkets the kids play with!
    Love the new clothes! You always look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just can't help yourself with the posting. :) And I'm glad, it gives me something to read on a Saturday! Fun fishing pics...those boys look like they're in their element.

    Have a wonderful time with that darlin' little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. maddy is a doll! and i will stalk you to find out where that store is. the shirt stole my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister and I have always talked about "someday" opening a little boutique store. But, we are always a little afraid it will turn out like an I Love Lucy episode. Loved your new finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really cute dress. When you wear it, you must show us how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun family pics! Also, love the clothes, especially the shirt.

    Glad you decided to blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh - cuteness (The sweet gril baby and the clothes!). You'll have to enlighten me on fall fashion. I'm feeling a bit out of the style loop. A little too much mommy-ing... :) Although, there is the red pants... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have high hopes that if Z-man has so far survived, so will sweet Maddie. I hope you had a blast with her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just had to thank you for your faithfulness in blogging. Your posts are unique, they're full of life & they always bring a smile to my face. So thanks - keep up the great bloggin'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable dress! :) They ahve an adorable shop called "Lisa's" in Minnesota that I have to stop at every time I am there, plus it's a coffee/ice cream shop - those shops are the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages