Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ummm....

I stole this idea from the sweet and lovely MEME Lorie.


I'm plum out of original ideas and she reminded me of the joy of Meme's.


I have no idea what this meme is called...but it is random...and I heart random.


Here goes:


What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? none, because the boys just took a bath and we have to totally empty the bathtub or they dump it all out.
Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Nope
What would you change about your living room? I'd make it bigger.
Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Dirty
What is in your fridge? what ISN'T?!?
White or wheat bread? Both
What is on top of your refrigerator? A Basket of fake red geraniums
What color or design is on your shower curtain? It's striped with brown/cream/aqua

How many plants are in your home? No real ones...that watering is just so much work :)
Is your bed made right now? I say...why bother.
Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet
Your closet organized? kinda
Can you describe your flashlight? seriously...this is a weird question.
Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass
Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?no-but I do love it....but NOT SWEETENED!
If you have a garage, is it cluttered? You have no idea.
Curtains or blinds? both

How many pillows do you sleep with? Two...one memory foam, it's fabulous.
Do you sleep with any lights on at night? nope
How often do you vacuum? HA! Less now that we have a dog to eat it all.
Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard

What color is your toothbrush? purple...I get the girl color...in this house, that's a good thing.
Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yep
What is in your oven right now? burnt-on stuff that hasn't been cleaned in 3 years :)
Is there anything under your bed? I have a smaller home...I have to maximize every bit of space...its chuck full of bags and purses.
Chore you hate doing the most? cleaning the bathroom.
What retro items are in your home? *blank stare...no idea*
Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yep, it's where the sermons get written...and houses the computer, so the office and I spend a lot of time together ;) I think we should start calling it "the study" doesn't that sound more classy? Cuz we're all about the class ;)

How many mirrors are in your home? Too many. Every door has a full length mirror behind it! I did not hang them...oh if the parsonage could only talk and tell me who did...but I do have a theory...the one behind the office door is "the fat" mirror, I avoid it at all costs. The one behind the bathroom door is "the skinny" mirror, I swear it takes off 10 pounds. I heart that mirror.
Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? dude...we don't even have emergency money in the bank ;)
What color are your walls? Taupe, taupe and some more....taupe. The kitchen is is green, I love it. The office...paneling: Don't even get me started on how I hate paneling...
Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? does Odie count?
What does your home smell like right now? A Yankee Candle called Good Morning...and coffee...it smells like coffee a lot.
What kind of pickles (if any) in your fridge? dill all the way.

What color is your favorite Bible? See Here
Ever been on your roof? ummm, again, weird. No.
Do you own a stereo? yes, if you can call it that...it's teeny tiny.
How many TVs do you have?3 *smiles*
How many house phones? 1 not counting cell's

Do you have a housekeeper? Yes, her name is Sarah...she's a pastors wife and mom to 3 boys...she threatens to quit quite often ;)
What style do you decorate in? Hodge-podge (it's all the rage, I'm sure you've heard of it on HGTV)
Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Both...but my solid red chair + boys = not pretty.
Is there a smoke detector in your home? you bet
What are the items in your house which you’d gra
b if you only could make one quick trip? Pictures


Happy Sunday :)

11 comments:

  1. odie looks pretty scary. really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of info. Thanks for the prayers. I'll keep you posted (hee, hee - that's a pun).

    ReplyDelete
  3. dill all the way (ever tried the baby dills with jalepenos???TDF!!!!!) also a huge fan of plain old iced tea no sweetner or anything else in it! (ok, maybe ice) GROSS!!!! hodge podge and trinkets and togs is the theme of my house HAND ME DOWN BABY! and one last conicidence, my housekeeper threatens to go on strike all the time, till she cant stand it anymore and caves...
    we must be long lost sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try that sometime. It is good fodder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sarah, you are so funny! The one that made me laugh the most was your answer to your decorating style -- Hodge-podge! I'm not sure I've seen it on HGTV, but.....I have seen it!

    Have a great week!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, we've gotta convert you to SWEET TEA!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You think your office paneling is bad. Try the entire living room, dining room, and hallway! Two years later I have one thing hung on those walls. I just can't figure out what would help all that wood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. heehee! I love these things! I learned something new about you today! Well, a couple things! And I can't believe your tea is NOT SWEETENED! Oh, and my stove has all that yucky junk in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is amazing to me how similar so many of our answers would be. My Yankee Candle would be apple of some sort, or pumpkin. I love the fall season scents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your answer about the housekeeper! : ) I think I may post this too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages