Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh I Dare...


Tomorrow is the day.



Dare to Wear Day, hosted by Mama Belle.



So tomorrow I wear something that I've been too scared/nervous/horrified/chicken to wear...or just haven't tried.



I still have no idea what I'm going to do.



I have a procrastinating problem.



It's not too late to join in on the fun (yes, I said fun because I LOVE to see what people are wearing:) Just go over to Mama Belle's and link up tomorrow!!



If you decide to play, let me know...because people who choose to do something crazy really like other people to join along...makes them feel less crazy.



AND, you just may try something you end up loving! Like leggings...or white jeans...or patent leather...who knows?!?

8 comments:

  1. ok i will wear my legging in public

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHITE JEANS! Oh goodness NO. I have a son, he has dirty hands, I also have a dog... I could go as dog fottprint and kid smear jeans! I'm so ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.

    I have so many "too chicken to wear" things in my closet. Most of them were gifts.

    hmm.

    I might participate with you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so do you have to leave the house so people seeeee you in your dare to wear? oh scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see what you dare to wear

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages