Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Have a Good Excuse...

We're on Spring Break here...and the weather has been pretty beautiful...blogging is just gonna have to wait till all the fun is over :)

Today, Rebecca, the exchange student from Taiwan is coming over for the day and then cooking us authentic Taiwanese tonight!  YUM!

I'll have pictures and stories for you tomorrow.  I'm also gonna interview her on her thoughts on how exciting it was to hang out with a stay at home mom and her three boys ;)  Good times.

Until then, I have a list of cleaning and grocery shopping and other wild and crazy things that moms do on spring break.  


 

9 comments:

  1. Okay...here's the thing. We are really good friends. You see we have to be because we are so. much. alike.

    From one odd duck preacher's wife to another - Here's to OCD and weirdness and not being like everyone else!

    Sarah, I really do enjoy your blog. God is using you in a powerful way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy spring break & your dinner.

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh -- fun!! Will she move in with y'all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a week! I think I need to visit you for supper and The Office tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Julie stays with you,she has to make you Norwegian "Kjøttkaker" (a kind of rissoles I think)and "komper" (I don't know how to explain that, but trust me, it's good!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audhild: I totally will...but from what she tells me, maybe you should make her practice with you first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, taiwaneeze food! update us please!

    i have a giveaway going right now...a christian novel about infertility. i would be overjoyed if you mentioned this to your readers in the hopes of touching many women who deal with infertility in some way or another and give them some message of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What? No trip to Disney?? hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages