I'd like to blame it on my hormones. Or the weather. But likely it's just my attitude...my outlook...my perspective. It's skewed, I know that. Yet, for today, it's not stopping me from basking in my annoyedness.
Aren't you glad you stopped by?
Things That Annoy Me for Today:
- Feeling huge. Uncomfortable. The fact that I had to take my wedding ring off because it was just uncomfortable on my sausage-looking hands.
- Doing routine house-work is now a daunting task with this figure.
- And speaking of "figure"...I went to Target the other day and I am not even kidding when I tell you that everyone stared at my belly as I walked by. I wanted to say to each. and. every. one. HAVEN'T YOU SEEN A PREGNANT LADY BEFORE?!?!? SHEEESH.
- The feeling that I'm trapped in someones else's body.
- People in my household not picking up after themselves...and certainly not lifting a finger to pick up anything left by someone else. Heaven forbid.
- Filing taxes. Mainly, paying in more money to the state of Iowa. Very annoying.
- Whining. Crying. Ironic, no?
Oh, I have plenty of stuff that is not annoying me. An abundance of stuff I'm thankful for...and love desperately.
But some stuff....grrrrrr.
And one more thing...don't go leaving me a comment telling me how sorry you are that I am so annoyed. Then I will be forced to be annoyed with your comment. *wink* Instead, let's share things that are currently annoying you. Because isn't there a Bible verse about being annoyed with those who are annoyed? Or something like that... *cough*
Post written while inserting-tongue-into-cheek