- It's my mom's birthday today. She's 51. I only tell you this, because she loves to point out everyones ages...and she always makes me a year older than I really am. (that sentence will make her smile:) Happy Birthday Mom!! Love you.
- Boys are all back in school and enjoying it.
- Lucy turned 4 months. She's 13 pounds. Which makes her 2 pounds smaller than Eli and Jake were at this age, and 6 pounds smaller than Noah was. Her and Jake both had their check-ups/shots yesterday. They both did great. Dairy Queen was involved as a bribe.
- Her smile that will make you want to eat her up:
|Of course blogger would choose to not rotate my picture today. |
5. Running (post pregnancy) was...lets say...miserable feeling for awhile. I just didn't feel like doing it. And although I've kept at it, much whining was involved. But this week, I think I've turned a corner, both physically and mentally. Pushing through the 4-mile wall of torture feels like a breakthrough. After that wall, the rest of the run doesn't feel quite so bad. For this week anyways.
6. I have succumbed to drinking regular pop again. I know, I know...I'm so weak. Worse yet, I don't even care about its high fructose corn syrup. I'll leave you with that super exciting piece of info...and speaking of pop, I could use one right about now...
I made it through 6 things and Lucy is still sleeping! Wheee!
So, what's new with you? Tell me what I've missed.