Things I'm too busy to tell you about...
- I've been reading blogs, it's easier to read then come up with a post.
- Lucy turned 5 months old. She celebrated with her first fever and cold. She's better now.
- She has lost almost all her hair. She's sporting a sort of come-over-mohawk right now. It takes a special kind of cuteness to pull off this look. She's done it.
- I'm hooked on watching the show LA Ink. It's about tattoo artists. No I do not have one. Yes I am way to much of a wuss to even contemplate wanting one unless an epidural was available. You think they'd find it ironic that a pastors wife in tiny town Iowa was completely amused by their show? I do. For some reason, I find it fascinating. My husband is not amused with my fascination.
- My running partner has an injury so we've taken a break till it heals. Technically, I could still be running, but I think it kinder of my to take a "sympathy break" *cough* I'm nice like that.
- I've made it my goal to master the knit beret hat. I always try them on and look like a dork, but THIS year, I'm gonna learn how to wear it right. And, I can then go for DAYS without doing my hair, greasy roots will totally be hidden. Brilliant. It's amazing what laziness can inspire. Pictures to come...after I actually find the hat and then learn how to wear it.
- Today, my black leggings have Gus hair all over them. Devastating.
Happy Tuesday Blogland.