I've composed approximately 250 posts (in my head) since my last post. If only they typed themselves out...someday they will, those apple people come up with all sorts of great stuff. ;)
But until then, (by which I mean, until they steal my idea) let me summarize:
- The last post felt good. Really good. Writing without my filter, made me aware that somewhere along the way I had started over filtering without even realizing it. Filters are not bad. They're necessary. But too much filtering takes out the good stuff too.
- Your comments made me smile. And encouraged me. You're all ridiculously wonderful. :)
- Ridiculous is the word I'm now overusing.
- I'm getting a sewing machine and I'm going to start making cute stuff. Why not? Back several years ago, I started reading a friends blog and I thought to myself: Self, you could never do that. You need to be gifted in that area first. But then time went by and I read more blogs and thought: Eh, anybody can blog, just do it. And, as it goes, it's turned out just fine. Which, in essence is the same with sewing...or at least that's what I'm telling myself. ;)
- I do know how to use a sewing machine. I think. I'm sure it's like riding a bike. *cough*
- My first project if going to be a baby blanket, because my expert friends tell me this is a good place to start. Don't worry, I'll take pictures...and we can all laugh together.
- Until then, I'm working on the aftermath of all of us switching bedrooms. I thought about taking pictures, but that just seemed like one more thing to do and so I purposely skipped it. Next time. *cough*
- I also need to clear out my scrapbook stuff (my previous hobby that bit the dust a couple years ago) to make room for my new sewing hobby...because that's how I roll.