- Remembering/avoiding to take pictures has improved this week, but only slightly. I took four pictures, and you've already seen at least two of them. Fail.
- When I picked my 30 choices it was 50+ degrees out and I had spring on the brain. Since then, it has been snowing and freezing and the outfits I had planned in my head, with ballet flats and cuffed jeans...now seem a little ridiculous. Not that that will stop me.
- I did pull out the white jeans on a snowy, cold day in February.
I likely would have never thrown these items together if they weren't in my 30x30, but they worked. My hair...not so much. I'm growing it out. And it's at a length that I just sort of despise right now. Now short enough to have a style, and not long enough to make me like it. Bear with me, in a year is should be fine...and then I'll cut it. ;)
You can't really tell, because of my craptastic photo skills, but this jcrew tshirt has rosettes on it, and then I wore a rosette pin and I think that might be considered over-kill by some. But not me.
Here's what I've learned so far:
- I'm on day 13 of 30, I'm going to have to get MUCH more creative with the outfits from here on out or I am going to lose my mind. Creativity requires planning. So far, my planning consists of rummaging through my closet in the dark hoping not to wake Lucy up (yes, that's a whole other post.) This week, I'm going to try harder. In theory, at least.
- It is very difficult to suck in your stomach and smile and take a picture at the same time.
- I am already way more appreciative of the clothing items hanging on the "other" side of my closet. It's probably because they're off limits, but I notice myself thinking, when this thing is over, I'm wearing that and that and that. And that is a good thing...learning to shop my closet.
- I really, really, REALLY want to have a real life clothes swap with friends. I think it would be so fun, I just don't know how to do it...yet.
- And this is totally off topic, but my sporadic winter running is turning into regular running starting this week, thanks to my running buddy being at my house at 6am. Very excited to get back into the routine. Very excited that tomorrow is MARCH.
- I'm very happy to be back into the blogging groove as well. ;)
- And, if you want to see how remixing is done (with cute pictures) then you should go here and be inspired...and then come back and join me in remixing. It's never too late to start *key inspirational music*
Happy Sunshiny Monday!