- I'm trying to make a menu for the week, but I can't seem to get past BLT's. I guess we'll eat them every night.
- I'm in desperate need of a blog makeover. I've said that before...but THIS time I'm doing something about it.
- This weekend I get to go on a little girls getaway. YAY. When we planned it, we didn't realize it was also Father's Day weekend. Oops. But what better way to help celebrate than to let our husbands have the kids ALL to themselves?
- I've been painting lots of things turquoise:
You get the idea. I've recently bought orange and grey spray paint, but haven't quite decided what to paint.
- My oldest is away at camp for the week. It's his first time away...he was thrilled. Letting go is hard. And feels weird.
- Ben and I had a date night on Saturday. You know you're in a building project when date night involves looking at cabinets and flooring at Lowes. Floor plans and details make my head hurt. Starbucks helped make it better.
- I made a quilt this weekend. Well, sorta. My mother in law cut the squares for me, because I have a TERRIBLE time cutting things evenly. I still have to sew the back on, but here it is:
This little chicklet helped. She liked to push the foot pedal to the sewing machine every single time I turned around to iron. But with that smile, what can you do?!?
Side Note: I now cannot stand the material I put on the chairs awhile back. I'm not sure what I was thinking at the time. Bleh. I'm on the lookout for new material that fits in with my new "vision"...new cheap material ;)
- I have a new favorite skirt that I can't wait to share with you, but I have to take a picture first.
- I love love love Summer.
- I really have to go get groceries now. Bye!