Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy

Day 8 of 31 Days of Happy


I'm happy for...



  • A 9 AM flag football game rather than 8 AM
  • Another beeeeautiful day.  Picture perfect weather.  Still!
  • The quick nap I took on the couch.
  • Lucy's super long nap she took all afternoon.
  • A husband who did his yearly handiwork of "unclogging my washing machine pump that fills with gunk and then no longer empties" gig.  It works again.  For free.  Happy.
  • The kids hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa while Ben and I used a gift card for our date.  
  • Kids bathing at G&G's so that when we got them home they went straight to bed.  Can I get an amen?
  • A house that is clean.  As clean as it gets around here, anyways.
  • The sound of my washing machine running as I type this.  Seriously, I love that machine.
  • The Caramel Macchiato I had at Starbucks.  
  • Church tomorrow...and the man in the other room who's preparing the sermon.  
  • The smell of my pumpkin spice Yankee candle burning.
  • Caffeine 
The End.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving these "happy days" of yours. Such sweetness and truth in every post. Thanks for the reminder of the little things. They make my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blogs....your perspective is so fun and refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages