I'm happy for...
- A 9 AM flag football game rather than 8 AM
- Another beeeeautiful day. Picture perfect weather. Still!
- The quick nap I took on the couch.
- Lucy's super long nap she took all afternoon.
- A husband who did his yearly handiwork of "unclogging my washing machine pump that fills with gunk and then no longer empties" gig. It works again. For free. Happy.
- The kids hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa while Ben and I used a gift card for our date.
- Kids bathing at G&G's so that when we got them home they went straight to bed. Can I get an amen?
- A house that is clean. As clean as it gets around here, anyways.
- The sound of my washing machine running as I type this. Seriously, I love that machine.
- The Caramel Macchiato I had at Starbucks.
- Church tomorrow...and the man in the other room who's preparing the sermon.
- The smell of my pumpkin spice Yankee candle burning.