Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Knocking Out the Projects


Once I get the sewing machine out, I feel the need to just plow through a bunch of projects.  I found the idea on Pinterest from this sight.  It will be one of Lucy's Christmas presents.  They are fabric/felt letters, and they turned out super cute. 



This is the backside of the letters, I used a really pale pink flannel. 






And this is the little bag I made to store them in.  Turns out, draw string bags are easy.  I <3 Easy.



Lucy loves playing with her baby dolls.  I love that she loves it.  In these pictures, I was trying to empty out her doll cradle so you could see the cute pad thingy I made for the bottom of the cradle...but she was getting ticked at me.  Every time I took one out she scolded me and put all them back in bed.   


 Finally, here's the quilted pad.  I love this material, it reminds me of vintage 70's stuff.



And the babies are back to bed.  I've taught her well, I guess.


3 comments:

  1. Those letters are SO CUTE. The cradle pad is adorable also and the slipcover from the last post... AMAZING. I know, from past attempts, that it takes some determination to get a slipcover done and seeing your method just proves that I didn't know what I was doing :P It all looks great! You're inspiring me to dust off the sewing machine I've had since I left home... but have rarely touched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those letters are precious!! Oh, and so is Miss Lucy! Hope she continues with the neatness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute letters ...you are very creative...and diligent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages