...just little sneak peaks. :) I promise a whole walk through once it's done.
Right now I should be painting...
My organization spree continues. Again.
I started using a plain old planner from Target this fall. Just to see if I would actually use it. And I did *insert clapping for myself*
So, when I found a coupon for this planner that I've been dreaming about. I jumped on it.
Thank you www.erincondren.com
The. Cutest. Planner. Ever.
On another note...
- I went to vacuum out my van today, but then decided it was too windy.
I'd likely get a ticket for littering once I opened the van doors and the wind got a hold of all the garbage in there. Now, instead, it can just blow out when I pick the boys up from school. Nice.
- Priming drywall is hard work. And I am a wimp.
- I stood in Target for several minutes trying to find the best deal on ground coffee (by the pound.) Because lately, I've been a little picky. And cheap. I finally decided on one that was $7.99 (Archer Farms Caramel.) Oddly, I didn't think twice about the almost $5 I paid for ONE grande iced caramel macchiato that I giddily bought from Starbucks on my way out Target's door. At least I'm aware of my discrepancies.
- Lucy thinks Curious George is a dog.
- I watched The Bodyguard twice this weekend. Once, on Lifetime, while there were ten hours of commercials...but I did get my whole ironing pile done. Then last night, DVR'd, so I could skip commercials. I have no shame.