- Parenting has kicked my butt. And four kids is a lot of work. *shocking* Some days I feel like I'm doing a great job with two and a terrible job with the other two (the number and children vary.) Fighting that feeling of not being and doing enough as a mom.
- Lucy and I are heading to Target today. It has a Starbucks in it and I have a coupon for buy one get one free. And yes: I am planning on drinking both.
- I finished off a gallon of fresh pressed apple cider...almost entirely by myself. Diabetes is waiting around the corner.
- Remember I set that goal? Well, I've got 28 miles in so far and I think I'll hit my goal with no problem. Who knew? Sadly, the 50 miles of running can't begin to burn off all the cider. But, it's fall...and the cider must be drank. Drunk? English...gets me every time.
- I successfully washed two wool peacoats without shrinking them. Score. Because I have no problem spending 5 bucks on a small cup of coffee, but to clean my coat? Nah. Last year I just wore it all winter with it having junk all over it. The trick was to wash on cold, with very little agitation (front loader) and air dry. It smelled stinky when wet (wool) but fresh and clean once it dried!
- I am a guest blogger over at The Domestic Fringe today. I love her and her blog, and I'm honored she invited me (and my bad grammar) over for a guest post. Go tell her hi...and help her not regret her decision. ;)
- I scalded my hand on the steam from the church coffee pot that I was cleaning out with vinegar. Genius.
- I made a pot of coffee (several times) and 4:00 in the afternoon. Just because.
I hope your week was as riveting as mine.