Friday, January 18, 2013

Not Fun Stuff

Jake has the flu.  As in the doctor swabbed his nose and it's officially influenza b.  Bleh.  My heart hurts just looking at him...and I can't help thinking about the parents who have to watch their children suffer for much longer than the life of a flu virus.  Perspective.

Lucy and I, because we spent the most time around him, are on tamiflu in hopes of avoiding it.  We'll see if that works...

I was supposed to get my hair cut this morning.  I had actual tears when I called the salon to try to reschedule.  That's the bad thing about having such a great stylist...I'm on the cancellation list, but the soonest I could schedule an actual appointment is March 29th.  

This is what my hair will look like by March 29th:

Thank you Google Images for this lovely photo.

I'm pretty sure I won't be wearing spandex pants by then though.

Pretty sure.


1 comment:

  1. Awww, Come on Sarah! Don't you wish to relive the glory days of the 1980's?? Be a teenager again???
    But, then -- you are probably much younger than me so you were probably a mere child in the 80's......

    so sorry you boy has the flu!! Hoping no one else gets it for sure!!

    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages