- Blogger is not letting me put my instagram pictures in a post today and that is annoying.
- We have another Winter Weather Advisory. Lame. Winter is wretched.
- Yesterday I signed up for a local race thing called the Triple Crown. Which means I will be running a 5k in April, a 10k in July, and a half-marathon in September. It makes me have that excited/nervous gut feeling.
- I am in awe of what God is doing in our church right now. And that is cool.
- I mentioned Made to Crave the other day. I'm down 5 pounds in 2 weeks, mostly because I realized how much I was going to poor-food-choices for wrong reasons. I realized I have a few entitlement issues when it comes to sugar. The "I Want + I Can = I Should" Bigfatlie. I'm learning to battle that with God's truth, which is so much different than battling them with self control. It's that 1 Corinthians 10:23 idea that even though it may be permissible, it doesn't mean it's beneficial. Changing my way of thinking and doing is going to take much longer that losing a few more pounds, I guarantee that.
- Lucy just dug through all the cupboards because she didn't believe me that we were out of Nutella. I wonder who she inherited that from?
- The new way of blogging is still weird to me. I'm not a fan. I'm really uncomfortable with all the self promotion it takes. It's totally fine for other bloggers...it's just not me. I really don't care about page views. I just want to write uninteresting stuff, with unprofessional pictures and offer very little "How-To's." And that's what I'm gonna do. The rest of the internet calls it "How to Kill Your Blog." So be it.
- I love blogging. Old School.
- You have a lovely day!
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Because Random is Best
I got nothing but random today. Or any day.