January is not my favorite month. It's not even in the top 12. *cough* But there's only three days left and I will survive.
I gave myself a pep talk this morning...but I wasn't impressed enough with it to actually be peppy.
There are some good, very good, things going on this January. The weather is not one of them.
- Something I've been praying for, for almost a year: Happened. Yay! One of those situations where I've been praying, but "feeling" like that it would never happen...and then it does and I sit back in awe as God says to me, "Look what I can do!"
- It's not crazy like December. Bonus.
- People I love have January birthdays and that is good.
- The cabin fever has made me organize, and paint, and rearrange furniture. I'll have to get you pictures. Eventually.
- My husband and I have a little get-away planned, and that is good. :)
- We are definitely getting an espresso machine. And french press.
- January is almost over.
That's all I can think of. My brain is frozen. I just keep drinking pots of coffee to stay warm.
Stay warm people.